Saturday, October 9, 2010

Skull and Crossbones

My kids love the skulls!  Love them on their clothes, we have a blanket that they fight over with skulls on it, they even have skulls on their shoes!
My older two got little aprons as gifts that have a skeleton all over them, but my youngest doesn't have anything to wear when he helps me bake.  (And by "helps" you know I just mean that he eats whatever I'll let him touch). 
I made this one with my Glue Glider Pro with the fabric refill, some felt and a little kids apron from Hobby Lobby.  Total cost was under $4.  I cut everything out free hand, but it shouldn't be hard to find something online that you like and trace that onto the felt.  Or you could use a cookie cutter.  Those are my go-to patterns for Christmas stuff especially. 




Someone was being a ham for the camera :)

No comments: