Friday, October 1, 2010

Quick and easy treat project!

I made this a year or two ago, but it didn't get used by the company I made it for.  I still think it's cute :)  If your child is having a Halloween party this would be a great treat to give to the kids!



I took a long, skinny strip of white paper and folded it in half.  I pretty much freehand cut out the skull shape, leaving in long on the bottom so I could fold it under for a stand.  Also drew the bones freehand on another piece of white cardstock.  The eyes were punched out with a 1" circle punch and I backed them with black, glittered cardstock.  I inked all the edges and inked on the nose shape and the lines for the teeth with a black chalk ink pad.  The bottom for the stand can be stapled or glued together and so can the little bag of treats.  Write a message on the back if you like!
See?  Quick and easy!  Have fun!

No comments: