Friday, February 11, 2011

Treats for my little guys

I never do anything special for the kids for Valentine's Day. I mean, I make treats for them to exchange with their friends, but never anything special just for them. This year I saw these cute little buckets at Joann's and picked up one for each of the twins and Tucker. I kept the altering pretty simple, but I think they're going to be pretty excited on Monday morning.




The actual bucket sides are clear so I just cut paper to fit inside and slipped it into the buckets.  Valentine's paper is pretty much all pink, but I'm okay with that.  I don't think anyone will be complaining when they see all the candy I stuff in these things.


Look at all that loot!  I probably could have fit more in there, but they're set for dessert for a while with this crap.


I also found these.  Tucker is crazy for Mickey Mouse, so that was a no-brainer, and the "You Rock" suckers were pretty cute for the twins.

More Valentine's Day goodies tomorrow!

No comments: