These were made for Glue Arts with some amazing paper sent to us by Graphic 45. They are a little bit time consuming, but the part that takes the longest is one of those things that you can do while you sit and watch TV. You know I love projects that work like that!
Designer: Jessica Barnett
Glue Arts hot glue gun
Graphic 45 Christmas Past paper pad
May Arts green faux suede leaves
Silver Pearl trim
Postage stamp shaped punch
Glitter Mod Podge and brush
Opaque white glitter
Paints that coordinate with chosen papers and brush
Paper Mache tree kit or foam trees, pots and dowels to make your own set (my set was purchased a while back at Oriental Trading)
1. Choose your papers from the stack. You'll need at least one sheet for each tree. I was so excited that colors other than just the traditional red and green were included in this pad!
6. Use the bottle of liquid glue to add drops of "snow" to the branches of the trees. The opaque glitter is great for a wintry look.
7. Use a postage stamp shaped punch to make little postcards from one of the sheets of paper, and spray them with the glimmer mist.
9. Measure the top of each flower pot shaped base and cut a strip of paper to fit it. Attach each strip with the Glue Arts hot glue gun, and then attach a strip of pearl trim under the strip.
10. Use the Glue Arts hot glue gun to attach a small ornament to the top of each tree. A strip of pearl trim can be added to hide and other imperfections near the top of the tree.
11. Cut the May Arts leaves apart and attach to the base of each tree with the Glue Arts hot glue gun.
I hope you like them! I'll be back soon to post another little idea I had that involves a little sparkle :D