Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gift tags!

This is just a quick post to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about you :)
I do have some more projects that I'll be posting over the next few days, but I have to get them finished up first!
These tags are sooo easy.  I use them on layouts and projects all the time and you could make them into ornaments (like they suggested last month over at Scrapfreak) or make pretty little gift tags like I have here.

To make the main part, just score 2 pieces of paper that are 1-2 inches wide by 12 inches long.  I score about every half inch.  Accordion fold, cut the folds to points on one side and glue the ends together.  Shape into a circle and hot glue the shape and a loop of twine or ribbon to a scrap piece of paper to hold in place.  (I usually use a punched circle).  Glue a stamped die cut to the top. Easy peasy!  I hope everyone is enjoying the season!

No comments: