Monday, September 13, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

The random number generator was used to pick the winners from the blogs. The winner from my blog was...........

JEN!
Jen said...

I'm an AZ girl too!! So I completely appreciate the need to travel to snow. I prefer it that way. I lived in snow for several years so I like having to travel to snow. Love the layout... the light blue/gray flower used as a snowflake is brilliant!
And the BOO screen and bats... LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!
Thank you for sharing
SEPTEMBER 10, 2010 8:52 AM

Congrats to you Jen! It's so nice to hear from another AZ scrapper too! (Winners if you would please email us your mailing information at Gluegirl@gluearts.com. Please let us know which refill you would like! If you need refresher...please visit our Glue Arts website).
Now, I mentioned it in the last post, but if you'd like to see the instructions for the projects, just head on over to the Glue Arts website.
If you have any questions about my projects or need more details, just contact me by leaving a comment or sending me an email to jesslcooper at hotmail dot com.

Thank you again to everyone that came by for the blog hop! I really appreciated all the kind comments!

1 comment:

Jen said...

PLEEEEEEASE forgive my tardiness! I completely forgot about checking back for the winner's list. I guess I knew my chances were like 1 in a billion so who-da-thunk it would have been me? Not me! LOL
THANK YOU so much!