Last week my cards were posted on the Glue Arts blog, but I thought I'd share them here too for anyone that may have missed them.
Thanks for looking!
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro with Perma Tac cartridge
Glue Arts Adhesive Squares
Glue Arts 3-d Adhesive Combo pack
Glue Arts Ribbon Adhesive strips
Intyle Stamps: Birdhouse and Framed Bird
Patterned paper die cut flowers
Small bling squares
Small letter stickers
Card sentiment embellishment
Black, blue and brown inks
Ric rac or other trim
4 by 5.5 inch card blank
Embroidery floss and needle
Directions for Framed Bird card:
1. Stamp the Framed bird stamp onto white cardstock. Color the image with the colored pencils, shading near the edges of the trees and birds. Cute the stamp out with the scissors and set aside.
2. Trim a piece of patterned paper to 4 by 5.5 inches and attach to the front of the card using the Glue Glider Pro. Round the corners of the card and ink all edges with black ink. Trim another piece of paper to 3.5 by 5 inches and round corners. Ink the edges with black ink and attach to the card using the Glue Glider Pro.
3. Cut a strip of patterned paper that is 1.5 inches by 5.5 inches and use the edge punch to add a design to both sides of the strip. Ink the edges with black ink and attach to the card using the Glue Glider Pro. Trim a strip of ric rac and attach to the strip using Glue Arts ribbon adhesive.
4. Punch a tag or label from white cardstock and ink with blue and black inks. Spell out sentiment using small letter stickers.
5. Attach the Framed Bird stamp to the card using Glue Arts U Cut It foam adhesive. Attach the sentiment to the card using Raisen’s. Attach four paper flowers along the top of the card using Glue Arts Adhesive Squares. Put bling in the center of each flower.
Directions for Birdhouse card:
1. Stamp the Birdhouse image twice on white cardstock. Color the entire first image, but only color the bird on the second image. Cut out the first image into a square shape, and cut out the bird from the second image. Layer the second bird over the first and attach using Glue Arts U Cut It foam adhesive.
2. Trim a piece of cardstock to 4x5.5 inches and attach to card front using the Glue Arts Glue Glider pro. Ink the edges of the paper in blue ink.
3. Ink the edges of five assorted size die cut paper flowers with brown ink. Attach two to the front of the card (using the Glue Glider Pro) where they will be under the stamped image. Attach the stamped image to the front of the card using the Glue Glider Pro. Attach two more flowers to the card using Glue Arts Raisen’s. The final flower should be attached using Glue Arts U Cut It foam adhesive.
4. Tie knots in the button centers using embroidery floss. Attach the buttons to the flower centers using Glue Arts Adhesive Squares.
5. Attach metal sentiment near bottom of card.