Saturday, July 23, 2011

I need a schedule :)

I blog all the time (almost every day) over on the gel-a-tins blog, but rarely over here.  I'm pretty sure that has everything to do with me making a schedule for that one.  It may have a teeny bit to do with the fact that I don't make enough stuff to be able to post every single day either, though.

Over at Scrap Chicks the Sizzling Summer Nights sketch challenges are still going strong.  It's a timed challenge where a sketch is posted and you're given a certain amount of time to complete a layout and get it uploaded.  They have been a lot of fun and this week's sketch was no exception.  Here's what I did with it.

The sketch was really cute and we were challenged to rotate it, only distress either the rectangles or the circles, to use two fonts for the title and to use more than one color of ink or mist.  I love all these Sassafrass Lass papers and had fun working with them here.

Just a few more days until the twins are back in school (and I have more quiet time to create)!  Woohoo! :)

No comments: