Thursday, July 7, 2011

Coolness and Crazy Times!

This week is INSANE!  If you haven't seen it, there's a blog hop going on over at gel-a-tin stamps.  It's the first one I've ever run and I really want it to go well so my previously type-a self is going all nutso about it.  I really want to see lots of comments and winners!
Then, I signed up for a class this summer semester.  An internet class about the internet.  Sounds a little nuts, right?  Well, I've taken internet classes before and did fine, so we'll see how it goes.  It's just that there are seven assignments due this first week of class and I don't completely understand the directions for the first one.  Always a good sign.
Also, I agreed to do some projects from Xyron and those are due this week.  I finally was able to get the supplies and I did sketch everything out that I want to make so now it's just a matter of cutting, printing and sticking it all together.  Shouldn't be too bad, but this is the busiest week ever.
And then?  I have a project to do for a board/gel-a-tins challenge.  I know what I'm doing, but it's still that whole put it together thing.
None of that includes the swimming lessons, laundry, grocery shoppping, hair appointment or cleaning that I need to do/have already done this week.
So, I'm here :)  Just running around like a loony toon.  I did get a GIANT box of goodies from Bonnie at gel-a-tins on Tuesday and I'm dying to dig into that too.  I'll be sure to share things as soon as I can.
The specific coolness I wanted to share?  I am going to be published in the Sassy Lil Sketches ebook!  I am so excited to be a part of it!  Cherie's sketches are fab and I just love them.  The book is going to be amazing!  I'll be sure to share more info as I have it.
Hope you're having a nice, calm week :)  Somebody has to make up for all this crazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the E-Book pub!