Mini Shadowbox Ornament By Jessica Barnett
Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares
Glue Glider Pro with Perma Tac refill
Glue Arts 3-D Combo Pack
May Arts Shiny Green ribbon and Green Stocking shape ribbon
Making Memories Journaling Spots
White opaque glitter
Dries clear liquid adhesive
scoring board and bone folder
black paint and brush
black chalk ink
heart shaped pin
To Make Shadow Box:
1. Cut 2 pieces of 6 by 6 inch chipboard for each box.
For the lid:
1. Use the Glue Glider Pro to attach a piece of transparancy to the inside of the lid to make a window.
2. Use dries clear adhesive and opaque white glitter to make a snowy effect on the window and allow to dry.
3. Trim the edges of 1 inch strips with scalloped scissors and attach to front of box to make a window after inking. Add to the paper detail with glitter glue.
4. Attach more one inch strips of paper around the outside edges of the lid after inking.
5. On the inside of the box, layer elements with Glue Arts 3-D adhesives to add dimension. Ink all papers and photos. Cut the picture out with pinking shears before inking. Add any special trinkets to the box using Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive squares.
6. Place the lid on the box and wrap the box in a piece of May Arts shiny green ribbon. Use the knot to hang a beaded ornament hanger from the top.
7. Attach a metal Making Memories embellishment to the front of the box.