Friday, August 5, 2011

Another challenge layout!

Before I get to the challenge layout I did last night, let's talk about Sassy Lil' Sketches.  Cherie is the one drawing all these amazing sketches and very soon she'll be releasing an e-book filled with them!  I'll be sure to let you know when it's officially been released, and I want you all to check it out because I'll be in it!  I got a little peek last night and it's going to be amazing!


Now, on to the layout.  We had another summer sketch challenge last night at Scrap Chicks.  These have been a lot of fun and I was pretty happy with how my layout for last night's challenge turned out.


The sketch was for an 8.5x11, but I do 12x12 so I just laid the smaller layout on top of a piece of cardstock. 

What have you been crafting lately?

No comments: