Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine's/Birthday Treats!

My littlest guy, Tucker, turns four on February 15th.  He doesn't have school that day, so I'm sending treats on Monday.  They've got a Valentine's theme, but they're extra cute and have more stuff in them that I would normally send for Valentine's Day. 


I already had these little tins from back in the day when I used to teach scrappy classes more often.  There are only eleven kids in his class so I have no problem doing something that's a little more involved and expensive for him.  Now, I don't mean to act like I went out and spent a bunch of money on all the stuff that wasn't already in my scrap room.  I bought the paper and die cuts at Target in the dollar spot.  The ribbon, stamps, ink and punches I already had.  I ran the paper and die cut wraps through the Xyron Creatopia to attach them to the tins.
The goodies I put inside were just inexpensive little things from the Target Valentine section.  Tucker is pretty excited to share, and even though I still have more work to do (I have to bake treats!), I'm excited for his first birthday that he'll get to celebrate with his new school friends.

No comments: